ZIO alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Functional Reactive Programming" category.
Alternatively, view ZIO alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
3.8 0.0 ZIO VS SynapseGridan FRP framework for constructing reactive real-time immutable data flow systems. It implements an original way of running and organizing event-driven systems based on Petri nets. The topology can be viewed as a .dot graph. The library is compatible with Akka and can seamlessly communicate with other actors.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of ZIO or a related project?
Welcome to ZIO
ZIO is a zero-dependency Scala library for asynchronous and concurrent programming.
Powered by highly-scalable, non-blocking fibers that never waste or leak resources, ZIO lets you build scalable, resilient, and reactive applications that meet the needs of your business.
- High-performance. Build scalable applications with 100x the performance of Scala's
- Type-safe. Use the full power of the Scala compiler to catch bugs at compile time.
- Concurrent. Easily build concurrent apps without deadlocks, race conditions, or complexity.
- Asynchronous. Write sequential code that looks the same whether it's asynchronous or synchronous.
- Resource-safe. Build apps that never leak resources (including threads!), even when they fail.
- Testable. Inject test services into your app for fast, deterministic, and type-safe testing.
- Resilient. Build apps that never lose errors, and which respond to failure locally and flexibly.
- Functional. Rapidly compose solutions to complex problems from simple building blocks.
To learn more about ZIO, see the following references:
- [Contributor's Guide](./docs/about/contributing.md)
- Pull Requests
Following is a partial list of companies happily using ZIO in production to craft concurrent applications.
Want to see your company here? Submit a PR!
- Call Handling
- DHL Parcel The Netherlands
- Evolution Gaming
- Kaizen Solutions
- LiveIntent Inc.
- Performance Immo
- PPC Samurai
- Risk Ident
- Unit Finance
Ziverge is a leading contributor to ZIO.
Scalac sponsors ZIO Hackathons and contributes work to multiple projects in ZIO ecosystem.
Septimal Mind sponsors work on ZIO Tracing and continuous maintenance.
SoftwareMill generously provides ZIO with paid-for CircleCI build infrastructure.
Code of Conduct
See the [Code of Conduct](./docs/about/code_of_conduct.md)
Copyright 2017 - 2020 John A. De Goes and the ZIO Contributors. All rights reserved.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the ZIO README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.