Awesome Scala has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Scala unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
ScalaFX 15.0.1-R20 (December 12, 2020)
🚀 ScalaFX 15.0.1-R20 targets support of JavaFX 15. This release was tested to work with Java 11 and Java 15. This
🚀 release can be used with Scala 2.11, 2.12, 2.13, and Scala 3.
🆕 New Features:
- ⚡️ Issue #331 Update to JavaFX 15
- Issue #324 Add type annotations for all public members. This also helps with forward compatibility with Scala 3
- 📚 Issue #325
- Issue #332 Add
JFXApp3- replacement for
JFXAppthat is compatible with Scala 3
🐛 Bug fixes:
- Issue #326 Methods with side effects should use parenthesis
- 💅 Issue #329 Can not access
- 🏗 Issue #249 ScalaFX was added to Scala Community builds
- Issue #323 Version number in a format x-Ry (14-R19) is confusing dependency trackers
- 👍 Issue #305 Discontinue support for Scala 2.10
🚀 For downloads visit ScalaFX on Sonatype or ScalaFX Releases on GitHub.
If you have ScalaFX related questions please use ScalaFX Discussions, or ScalaFX Users Group, or ScalaFX on StackOverflow.
Please report any problems using ScalaFX Issue Tracker.
scala.meta 4.4.2 (December 11, 2020)
- ➕ Add variable to track if we are inside quotes/splices (#2192) @tgodzik
- 🚚 Move soft keyword definitions outside the parser (#2193) @tgodzik
- 🚚 Introduce
Export.given: Boolean. (#2190) @olafurpg
- 🛠 Fix product for binaryCompat fields and add additional apply methods (#2189) @tgodzik
metorikku 0.0.111 (December 09, 2020)