Awesome Scala has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes package changelogs on Awesome Scala unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
DotNetNuke 9.5.1-rc1 (March 19, 2020)
🚀 Release Notes
🚀 This is a Release Candidate. It is not meant to be used in production, it is published to allow testing before the official 9.5.1 release.
🚀 We'd like to first thank everyone from the community who has submitted pull requests or reported issues. A grand total 44 commits in 27 pull requests by 16 contributors were processed for this release.
Noteworthy Changes in v9.5.1
🐛 Bug Fixes
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where the wrong site would show in site settings. #3515 Thanks @tingung
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where disabled pages showed in search results. #3546 Thanks @zyhfish
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where the Display Name would be incorrectly validated even if not set. #3550 Thanks @SCullman
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where hierarchical vocabulary terms where not imported correctly. #3568 Thanks @daguiler
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where the registration controls where not aligned correctly when logged in as admin. #3582 Thanks @thabaum
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where custom portal templates where being double html decoded. #3583 Thanks @CMarius94
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where ip filtering would not work in load balanced environments. #3588 Thanks @zyhfish
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where 9.5.0 upgrade would fail when using an ObjectQualifier. #3606 Thanks @sleupold
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where data consent checkbox would fail when used on a custom logon page. #3610 Thanks @donker
- 🛠 Fixed an issue that prevented adding modules that used widget.js. #3630 #3631 Thanks @daguiler
🆕 New features
- 👍 Allows 3rd parties to override MVC/WebAPI controllers registration with their own. #3544 Thanks @dimarobert
- ➕ Adds a simple WebFarm caching provider. #3616 Thanks @mitchelsellers
- 👌 Improved performance for Core Messaging. #3474 Thanks @eugene-sea
- Increased the page size for sites management. #3555 Thanks @SCullman
- ➕ Added support for AllowUserUICulture and EnableBrowserLanguage in portal templates. #3561 Thanks @davidjrh
- 👌 Improved display of long page titles in pages management. #3569 Thanks @OllyHodgson
- 🔄 Changed default email addres from @change.me to @changeme.invalid. #3594 Thanks @SajjadPourali
📚 Developer Experience / Documentation
- ➕ Added PR workflow to minimize images automatically. #3548 #3601 Thanks @bdukes
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where files in src folders where gitignored. #3572 Thanks @valadas
- 🚀 Adjusted issue templates as per last release. #3585 Thanks @sleupold
- ➕ Added debug build to lerna script. #3596 Thanks @donker
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where the backup/restore build steps would leave an unstable state when building with no modifications. #3615 Thanks @valadas
- 🏗 Multiple fixes/improvements to build and debug build process. Thanks @donker
List of Contributors
2 @daguiler Daniel Aguilera
2 @donker Peter Donker
2 @SCullman Stefan Cullmann
2 @sleupold Sebastian Leupold
2 @valadas Daniel Valadas
2 @zyhfish Ben Zyhfish
1 @bduke Brian Dukes
1 @CMarius94 Costin Marius
1 @davidjrh David Rodriguez
1 @dimarobert Robert Dima
1 @eugene-sea Eugene Shalyuk
1 @OllyHodgson Olly Hodgson
1 @mitchelsellers Mitchel Sellers
1 @SajjadPourali Sajjad Pourali
1 @thabaum Cody Thabaum
1 @tingung Hy Ting Ung
✅ A big thanks to all testers including:
➕ Additional Resources.
⬆️ Is this your first time installing or upgrading DNN? If so, you can find some help with the installation and upgrade wiki articles. If this is your 100th time upgrading DNN, maybe review the guides and submit a few changes!
ASP.NET MVC Boilerplate Framework 3.4.0 (March 17, 2020)
- ➕ Add
- ➕ Add
Paket 6.0.0-alpha019 (March 18, 2020)
- Full .NET Core / SDK compatible version
- 👌 Support for .netcoreapp5.0