REScala alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Functional Reactive Programming" category.
Alternatively, view REScala alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Vert.x9.9 9.2 L1 REScala VS Vert.xVert.x is a tool-kit for building reactive applications on the JVM
ZIO9.6 9.7 REScala VS ZIOZIO — A type-safe, composable library for async and concurrent programming in Scala
Monix9.0 6.4 REScala VS MonixAsynchronous, Reactive Programming for Scala and Scala.js.
RxScala8.0 0.0 REScala VS RxScalaRxScala – Reactive Extensions for Scala – a library for composing asynchronous and event-based programs using observable sequences
Scala.Rx8.0 0.0 REScala VS Scala.RxAn experimental library for Functional Reactive Programming in Scala
Iteratee4.3 0.0 REScala VS IterateeIteratees for Cats
SynapseGrid3.8 0.0 REScala VS SynapseGridSynapseGrid is a framework for constructing dynamic low latency data flow systems.
typed-actors3.8 0.0 REScala VS typed-actorscompile-time typechecked akka actors
Reactor-Scala-ExtensionsA scala extension for Project Reactor's Flux and Mono
scala.frp2.1 0.0 REScala VS scala.frpFunctional Reactive Programming for Scala
Reactive Collections1.0 0.0 REScala VS Reactive CollectionsA concurrent reactive programming framework.
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of REScala or a related project?
REScala is a set of libraries for principled reactive programming, a programming paradigm that integrates the strong guarantees of functional reactive programming into object oriented programs, and is useful in many contexts such as traditional user interfaces, concurrent and distributed applications, web development, and server software.
- Homepage: http://www.rescala-lang.com/
- Usage Manual: http://www.rescala-lang.com/manual/
REScala is a research project held at TU Darmstadt in the Software Technology Group in the context of the PACE and NICER projects.
This repository contains mutliple subprojects, the most important ones are:
- Main: contains the main reactive programming library, for the JVM and JS. Also includes a concurrent scheduler for the JVM, making it thread safe.
- Extensions/REAndroidThings: contains an integration with androidthings to write apps for the android of things platform.
- Extensions/RESwing: contains an integration with scalaswing to write UIs on the JVM.
- Extensions/Rescalatags: contains an integration with scalatags to write web applications.
- Research/Microbenchmarks: contains a benchmark suite for reactive programming.
- Tests: integration tests for various subprojects.
- Examples: various example applications.
- dividi: money dividing application, showing the use of distributed CRDTs integrated into rescala
- Editor: basic text editor in different implementation styles (imperative, to full reactive)
- examples: misc examples involing swing, time, datastructures (no reswing, using swing directly)
- examples-reswing: misc reswing examples
- Mill: mill game using reswing
- paroli-chat: console application demoing distributed CRDTs
- PongDemo: application design demonstrating, showing multiple steps of adding features to a reactive application
- RSSReader: imperative/reactive versions of a reswing RSS reader (actual network request, no support for failures yet)
- Shapes: reswing drawing application
- Todolist: Rescalatags todo application in the style of common todo applications
- Universe: console application demoing parallel execution of simulations