Avg Release Cycle
- ➕ Add options for enum annotations (#1155)
- ➕ Add "export" as reserved word (#1159)
- ✂ Remove Serializable from types inferred across companions (#1162)
- ➕ Added new options to support enum annotations
- 🛠 Fix java conversion not working for sealed oneofs (#1158)
- 🛠 Fix bug where generated code would not compile if a message was named Unit (#1126)
- ➕ Add option to block generation/access to field getters (#1098)
- 👌 Support Scala 3.0.0-RC2
- ScalaPB artifacts include [https://www.scala-lang.org/blog/2021/02/16/preventing-version-conflicts-with-versionscheme.html](versionscheme)
- ➕ Add ScalaJs cross build for Scala 3.0.0-RC1
- ⚡️ Update to Scala 3.0.0-RC1
- ⚡️ Update to Scala 2.13.5
- ✂ Remove Builder class (#1033)
- 👍 GeneratedMessage now extends Product for better type inference (#984)
- ⚡️ Update to Scala 3.0.0-M3
- ⚡️ Update to Scala 2.13.4
- ⬆️ Upgraded to Protobuf 3.13.0
- ➕ Add java_conversions as a file-level options in scalapb.proto
- google.protobuf.Timestamp and google.protobuf.Duration now come with a new constructor that takes a java.time.Instant or Duration. There are are implicit converters between the case classes and the java types that can be imported from scalapb.DurationConverters and scalapb.TimestampConverters (#939).
- ➕ Add support for renaming
- 👍 Allow sealed oneofs to be defined inside a parent message (#977)
- 👌 Support Scala 3.0.0-M1
- 👌 Supports protobuf 3.12.2
- 👌 Supports the new experimental optional fields introduced in proto3 at
protobuf 3.12.0 (see https://github.com/protocolbuffers/protobuf/blob/v3.12.0/docs/field_presence.md). To enable, add the following to your
build.sbt: Compile / PB.protocOptions += "--experimental_allow_proto3_optional"
- 👌 Supports Dotty (0.27.0-RC1). Generated code compiles in Dotty (with
- ➕ Added auxiliary enum value options.
- ✂ Removed dependency on fastparse2 which was used for ASCII format parsing. ScalaPB now implements its own custom parser.
v0.11.0-M2July 06, 2020