Scalactic v3.1.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-02-21 // over 2 years ago
🚀 ScalaTest 3.1.1 is a minor release of ScalaTest that makes a few enhancements and fixes a few bugs, and supports Scala.js 1.0.0 and Dotty 0.22.
🔄 Changes included:
- ✅ Report unexpected value of Try in TryValues (#1738).
- ✅ Report unexpected value of Either in EitherValues. (#1738)
- ⚡️ Updates, especially to macros, to support Dotty 0.22.
- ⚡️ Updates to support Scala.js 1.0.0.
- ✅ Use cached thread pool unless explicit thread count given during parallel execution. (#1760)
- 🛠 Fixed invalid property element in JUnit XML (#1767)
- 🛠 Fixed stray timers in SuiteSortingReporter and TestSortingReporter. (#1774)
🚀 Thanks to the contributors for the ScalaTest/Scalactic 3.1.1 release:
- Robert Elliot (https://github.com/Mahoney)
- Nicolas Stucki (https://github.com/nicolasstucki)
- Fengyun Liu (https://github.com/liufengyun)
- Seth Tisue (https://github.com/SethTisue)
- Chua Chee Seng (https://github.com/cheeseng)
- Travis Brown (https://github.com/travisbrown)
- Lorenz Mende (https://github.com/LorenzMende)
- Bill Venners (https://github.com/bvenners)