Scalactic v3.0.8 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-06-13 // 4 months ago
- 📦 Duplicate classes of JMock, JUnit, ScalaCheck, TestNG, EasyMock, and Selenium to org.scalatestplus.xxx packages, this fix problem for user using them from Java.
- Added root to the macros defined in TypeMatcherMacro.
- 🔄 Changed Framework to flavour @WrapWith when it is available, consistent with behaviour of ScalaTestFramework and Runner.
- 🚚 Make Prettifier to not depends on scala-xml classes, and removed scala-xml dependency from scalactic.
- ✅ Make StringOps in Prettifier to be compatible with Scala 2.13.0, all tests in AssertionsSpec now passes.
- Made Every's groupBy method to behave consistently in Scala 2.13.0.
- 👉 Use collection prefix from toString for ColCompatHelper's className implementation of Scala 2.13.0.
- ⚡️ Updated to use scala-js 0.6.28, 1.0.0-M3 and 1.0.0-M8.
- ✅ Deprecated org.scalatest.enablers.CheckerAsserting in favour of org.scalatestplus.scalacheck.CheckerAsserting.
Previous changes from v3.0.7
🚀 This release has the same functionality as 3.0.6, and should be source compatible with 3.0.6, but unlike 3.0.6, is binary compatible with 3.0.5. Please see the release notes for 3.0.6 to find out the details of what the release contains. The goal with this release it to achieve binary compatibility with 3.0.5. Unfortunately although 3.0.6 should be source compatible with 3.0.5, it was not binary compatible.