Scalactic v3.1.0-RC3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-10-31 // 12 days ago
No data yet 😐
You can check the official repo
Previous changes from v3.0.8
- 📦 Duplicate classes of JMock, JUnit, ScalaCheck, TestNG, EasyMock, and Selenium to org.scalatestplus.xxx packages, this fix problem for user using them from Java.
- Added root to the macros defined in TypeMatcherMacro.
- 🔄 Changed Framework to flavour @WrapWith when it is available, consistent with behaviour of ScalaTestFramework and Runner.
- 🚚 Make Prettifier to not depends on scala-xml classes, and removed scala-xml dependency from scalactic.
- ✅ Make StringOps in Prettifier to be compatible with Scala 2.13.0, all tests in AssertionsSpec now passes.
- Made Every's groupBy method to behave consistently in Scala 2.13.0.
- 👉 Use collection prefix from toString for ColCompatHelper's className implementation of Scala 2.13.0.
- ⚡️ Updated to use scala-js 0.6.28, 1.0.0-M3 and 1.0.0-M8.
- ✅ Deprecated org.scalatest.enablers.CheckerAsserting in favour of org.scalatestplus.scalacheck.CheckerAsserting.