- #136: Added
dependencyBrowseTreeto open a searchable dependency tree in the browser. Thanks, @pcejrowski for contributing this feature.
- #163: Remove some usage of internal sbt APIs, this allows to run sbt-dependency-graph with sbt 1.3.0 but results are not entirely correct.
- #165: For common operations introduce
- #136: Added
This version (finally!) adds support for sbt 1.0. sbt-dependency-graph depends on a lot of internals from sbt to do its work which is why it was quite an effort to do the migration. Thanks @MasseGuillaume from Scala Center, @2m, and @xuwei-k for helping out with the effort.
🔌 The plugin is cross-built for sbt 0.13 (and will continued to be for while). The
dependencyGraphtask is currently not 👌 supported on sbt 1.0. Use
🚀 This is a maintenance release fixing a regression in 0.8.0 and adding two small features.
- #84: Fix regression of DOT label rendering introduced in 0.8.0.
- #83: Added new task
dependencyStatswhich prints a simple table of jar sizes for all your dependencies. Handy if you want to know why your assembled jar gets so big.
- #85: Added new task
dependencyListwhich prints a flat, deduplicated list of all the transitive dependencies.
🔌 sbt-dependency-graph is finally an AutoPlugin and can now show the dependency graph in the browser directly.
🆕 New features
(experimental) open dependency graph directly in the browser with
this plugin is finally an sbt AutoPlugin and it is automatically enabled (#51)
⚡️ Note: To update from 0.7.x remove the
net.virtualvoid.sbt.graph.Plugin.graphSettingsline from your configurations.
- a new backend was implemented which accesses the in-memory dependency data structures of sbt directly. The plugin doesn't
require accessing the ivy report XML any more (the old backend can still be wired in for comparisons if needed) which
should have solved the race condition and the dreaded
FileNotFoundException(#39) in multi-module projects. The new backend is only used for sbt >= 0.13.6.
- code was restructured which touched a lot of the classes but didn't change the function or syntax of settings and tasks.
- fixed #77
🚀 This is a maintenance release. Following issues have been fixed: