SwayDB v0.9-ALPHA.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-08-30 // about 2 months ago
First ALPHA release for 0.9 (undergoing tests) focused on improving performance.
It implements :
- 🔧 configurable BinarySearch, HashIndex & BloomFilter.
- compression at key-value, block & file/segment level.
- 🔧 configurable IO strategies for controlling IO concurrency.
- ⬇️ Reduced IOps with blockCacheSize.
- caching can be completely disabled, partially enabled or fully enabled.
- 👌 support for custom containers with
- ⏱ Implementation of new types -
- 👉 Uses
Actordirectly for caching.
- 👌 Improved Grouping strategies.
- write are also now asynchronous with
extensionspackage is temporarily disabled and will be enabled in the next release.
- 🚀 There are few other changes that will be documented in 0.9-BETA.1's release notes.