v0.3.8-androidFebruary 19, 2020
v0.3.7-androidFebruary 03, 2020
v0.3.5-androidJanuary 16, 2020
🚀 This release includes many improvements, as well as a few bug fixes. Its is fully compatible with 0.3.3 (and all previous versions of eclair).
👀 Eclair now supports wumbo channels (see lightningnetwork/lightning-rfc#596).
⚡️ To activate it, update your
eclair.features = 080a8a(note that if you chose to enable/disable a different set of features from the recommended ones, that value will be slightly different).
You also need to set an upper limit on channels size in
🔧 Once that's configured, you can open channels above the previous 0.167 BTC limit (if your peer accepts it).
Be cautious though; bigger channels may attract more attackers towards your node.
🚀 Make sure your node deployment is secure before you start opening many large channels.
👀 Eclair is now packaged as a
zipfolder (see #1307).
🏗 This new packaging allows us to provide verifiable builds for
🏗 It also brings us one step closer to verifiable builds for
Note that you won't find a capsule jar as before.
📦 To start
eclairyou should now use one of the scripts provided in the package.
🛠 Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes
🔊 We've done a lot of work on our metrics and logs; make sure to leverage those to improve your node's monitoring.
👀 We've added support for multiple Bitcoin wallets (see #1334).
🚀 We've found and fixed a few more gossip bugs; if you previously had issues getting your node's information on explorers, this release should fix it.
🐎 We've also fixed many small bugs and heavily refactored parts of the codebase, which paves the way for more scalability and performance improvements.
👌 Verifying signatures
🚀 You will need
gpgand our release signing key 7A73FE77DE2C4027. Note that you can get it:
- from our website: https://acinq.co/pgp/drouinf.asc
- from github user @sstone, a committer on eclair: https://api.github.com/users/sstone/gpg_keys
To import our signing key:
$ gpg --import drouinf.asc
🚀 To verify the release file checksums and signatures:
$ gpg -d SHA256SUMS.asc \> SHA256SUMS.stripped $ sha256sum -c SHA256SUMS.stripped
🏗 Eclair builds are deterministic. To reproduce our builds, please use the following environment (*):
- Ubuntu 19.10
- AdoptOpenJDK 11.0.6
- Maven 3.6.3
📦 Use the following command to generate the eclair-node package:
mvn clean install -DskipTests
That should generate an
eclair-node-0.3.4-24aa710-bin.zipwith a sha256 checksum that matches the one we provide and sign in
🏗 (*) You may be able to build the exact same artefacts with other operating systems or versions of JDK 11, we have not tried everything.
🚀 This release is fully compatible with Eclair v0.3.3. You don't need to close your channels, just stop eclair, upgrade and restart.
- Electrum: allow watcher to watch for mempool transactions (#1298)
- ⚡️ Notify change in balance when updating network fee (#1301)
- 🛠 Fix AuditDb flaky test (#1304)
- 👍 Better logging for transport handler (#1303)
- 🛠 Fix networkstats API call (#1309)
- Payment request: ignore fields with invalid length (#1308)
- Node relayer faster fulfill (#1306)
- 👍 Electrum: add support for socks5 proxies (#1315)
- ⚡️ Re-send ChannelUpdate to private channels (#1317)
- 🛠 Fix random trampoline test failure (#1318)
- SendToRoute with routing hints (#1325)
- 👍 Allow receiving non-standard payments (#1326)
- ➕ Add log for normal application shutdown. (#1329)
- Rework packaging (#1307)
- 👉 Make Commitments method return Try (#1311)
- Channel sends typed responses (#1321)
- 🔨 Refactor MultiPartPaymentFSM (#1324)
- 👉 Make UpfrontShutdownScript a TLV record (#1333)
- 👍 Wumbo support (#1323)
- Avoid illegal reflective operation during startup (#1313)
- 🛠 fixup! Use correct assembly descriptors and use bash explicitly. (#1337)
- Send ping if no message received from peer for 30s (#1340)
- Payment metrics (#1312)
- ⚡️ Update kanela-agent 1.0.1->1.0.5 (#1341)
- 👍 Allow users to have multiple wallets in bitcoind (#1334)
- ➕ Add more information to GetInfoResponse (#1344)
- ⚡️ Re-send ChannelUpdate on reconnection (fixes 8afc00d) (#1342)
- Funder reserve for future fee increase (#1319)
- 🌲 Minor: Reduced some log levels (#1348)
- Harden requirements on htlc-minimum-msat (#1339)
- 📦 Centralize metrics per package (#1350)
- 👌 Improve AddHtlcFailed (#1349)
- Split the
Peerin two (#1347)
- 🚚 Minor: removed unused code (#1353)
- 🛠 fixup! Support for Tor onion services (#736) (#1356)
- 🏗 BUILD: mention that Docker is needed for tests (#1358)
- 🛠 fixup! Split the
Peerin two (#1347) (#1357)
- 👉 Use CLTV as tie-breaker for offered htlc output sorting (#790)
- ➕ Add wallet balance metric (#1355)
- 🛠 fixup! Use CLTV as tie-breaker for offered htlc output sorting (#790) (#1360)
- PostRestartHtlcCleaner handle channel closing (#1338)
- 🛠 fixup! Harden requirements on htlc-minimum-msat (#1339) (#1362)
- 🛠 fixup! Harden requirements on htlc-minimum-msat (#1339) (#1363)
- 🛠 fixup! Split the
Peerin two (#1347) (#1365)
v0.3.4-androidDecember 09, 2019
v0.3.3July 26, 2019
v0.3.3-androidJuly 26, 2019
v0.3.2July 10, 2019
v0.3.2-androidJuly 10, 2019