🚀 We have just released Slick 3.3.3
You can find the source code here: https://github.com/slick/slick/tree/v3.3.3.
🚀 This release includes a few bug and improvements fixes:
- Deterministic create and createIfNotExists (#2127 by @sebastian-alfers)
- Invalid query generated using OracleDriver for filter with Option column (#2059 by @alexFrankfurt)
- 🆕 New Cookbook section in documentation (#2061 by @d6y)
- ⚡️ Optimized
DISTINCT ONgeneration (#2097 by @shmishleniy)
🏗 Builds for Scala 2.11, 2.12 and 2.13 are available from Maven Central.
🚀 We have just released Slick 3.3.0
You can find the source code here: https://github.com/slick/slick/tree/v3.3.0.
🏗 Builds for Scala 2.11 and 2.12 are available from Maven Central, as usual.
These are the major changes in Slick 3.3.0:
- 👍 MySQL driver 6.x support #1924
- ⬆️ Upgrade to Reactive Streams v1.0.2 #1927
- 🛠 Fix critial bug in AsyncExcutor #1856
- ➕ Add support for Postgres citext #1848
- ➕ Added
- ➕ Added
dropIfExistsschema methods #1704
Create / Drop If Not Exists
There is no major changes in the API except for the addition of
dropIfExistsPhase. This has only impact on database profile developers. Regular users are not impacted by it.
👍 In other to support
dropIfExistsPhase, the following changes were made:
- slick.jdbc.JdbcStatementBuilderComponent#TableDDLBuilder.createTable receives not a
checkNotExists: Booleanas argument
- slick.jdbc.JdbcStatementBuilderComponent#TableDDLBuilder.dropTable receives not a
ifExists: Booleanas argument
- slick.sql.SqlProfile#DDL.apply has two more arguments
🚀 This release contains contributions by the following committers since 3.2.3:
v3.2.2March 06, 2018
v3.2.1July 20, 2017
v3.2.0February 24, 2017
v3.2.0-RC1February 10, 2017
v3.2.0-M2December 05, 2016