Lifts Facebook's React library into Scala.js and endeavours to make it as type-safe and Scala-friendly as possible.
Provides (opt-in) support for pure functional programming, with additional modules for Scalaz, Cats, and Monocle.
Comes utility modules extra and test, helpful for React in Scala(.js), rather than React in JS. Includes a router, testing utils, performance utils, more.
scalajs-react alternatives and similar packages
Alternatively, view scalajs-react alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of scalajs-react or a related project?
Comes with utility modules [
extra](extra/) and [
test](test/), helpful for React in Scala(.js), rather than React in JS.
Includes a router, testing utils, performance utils, more.
- [Usage & Getting Started](doc/USAGE.md)
- [IDE support](doc/IDE.md)
- [React Context](doc/CONTEXT.md)
- Delving deeper
- [Global Config](doc/CONFIG.md)
- [Creating an Effect-Agnostic Library](doc/FX_AGNOSTICISM.md)
- [Functional programming](doc/FP.md)
- Scala-only Utilities
- [Performance Management](doc/PERFORMANCE.md)
- Live Examples & Demos
- [Changelogs](doc/changelog) — [v2.0.0-RC3 (Latest)](doc/changelog/2.0.0.md)
Tutorials / Blogs
- test-state - Integration/Functional/Property testing for scalajs-react.
- chandu0101 / scalajs-react-components
- payalabs / scalajs-react-bridge - Boilerplate free use of JS components
- payalabs / scalajs-react-mdl - (Material Design Lite components)
- cquiroz / scalajs-react-virtualized - Facade for react-virtualized
- cquiroz / scalajs-react-clipboard - Facade for react-copy-to-clipboard
- kinoplan / scalajs-react-material-ui - Material-UI components (+ Full Demo)
- diode - library for managing application state, influenced by Flux and Elm
Open Source Projects, which are using scalajs-react
- Mr. Boilerplate - good example of how to properly manage state in scalajs-react
- scala-weather-app - Yet another weather application, based on Scala.js, scalajs-react and Playframework
- scalafiddle-editor - Web user interface for ScalaFiddle https://scalafiddle.io
- scastie - An interactive playground for Scala https://scastie.scala-lang.org
- React ≥ 17
- Scala ≥ 2.13
- Scala.JS ≥ 1.7
If you like what I do —my OSS libraries, my contributions to other OSS libs, my programming blog— and you'd like to support me, more content, more lib maintenance, please become a patron! I do all my OSS work unpaid so showing your support will make a big difference.