sbt-site v1.4.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-11-01 // about 1 year ago
🚀 This release makes sbt-site work nicely with sbt 1.4.x (and all versions since sbt 1.1.6).
- Replace Press Any Key (to work in sbt 1.4) #163 by @ennru
- ➕ Add Asciidoctor attribute support #157 by @mhogerheijde
- 🚀 Use Release Drafter as GitHub action #166 by @ennru
- Migrate to travis.com (as .org will close by end of 2020) #165 by @ennru
- ⚡️ Update Travis CI file #164 by @eed3si9n
- ➕ Added note about the includeFilter setting in the documentation #160 by @umbreak
- Dogfood sbt-site 1.4.0 #152 by @ennru
Previous changes from v1.4.0
👀 See the 1.4.0 milestone for the full list of related tickets and PRs.
💥 Breaking changes
- sbt-site is published for sbt >1.1.6, only
- ⬆️ upgrade to Paradox 0.5.x (with its breaking changes)
- ⬆️ Paradox integration has been changed to reuse settings from
sbt-paradoxplugin. Take a look at the migration guide to see what actions need to be taken when upgrading.