v0.7.0May 09, 2020
Libra has been revived!
🚀 This release drops Typelevel Scala as a result of some long-standing issues. Integer literals in type signatures must now be referred through through a shapeless
The Lightbend Scala versions are
Thank you @tpolecat for undertaking this stellar task :stars: !
- ⚡️ #67 Update dependencies, remove TLS
🚀 This release brings a huge revamp to the internal package structure, making Libra a lot easier to extend with new units. The imports are now:
import libra._ import libra.implicits._
⬆️ Shapeless has been upgraded to 2.3.3
🚀 This release has been very long in coming, and brings a whole host of changes, the most notable being the removal of the user dependency on Typelevel Scala and the new angular units.
Libra has it's first contributors! Thank you @DanielaSfregola and @ldrygala for your fantastic work! :tada:
🆕 New units
📦 Hours and days are now present in the
imperialpackage. We also support angular units! Thanks to the work of @ldrygala, degrees, arcminues, arcseconds, gradians, radians and turns are now present in the
🆕 New Typeclasses
The following spire / algebra typeclasses have been added to
These are dependent on the typeclasses of the underlying numeric type.
🆕 New operations
👍 Quantities now support Euclidean division with spire's
⬆️ The scala versions have been upgraded to
The use of
ValueOf, and consequently the user dependency on Typelevel Scala. Users can now use the Lightbend Scala compiler.
- #23 Add more typeclasses
- 🚚 #27 Remove Typelevel Scala's
- #30 Add time units
- #35 Add Euclidean division
- #40 Add andular units: degree, arcminute arcsecond by @DanielaSfregola
- #44 Rename
- #46 Add angular velocity units: degrees per second, arcminutes per second, arcseconds per second by @ldrygala
- #49 Add angular units: radian by @ldrygala
- #51 Add angular units: gradian, turn by @ldrygala
- #53 Add angular velocity units: radians per second, gradians per second, turns per second
- ➕ Add units and conversions
- 👌 Support scalar multiplication
- 👉 Make
Quantitya value class
- ➕ Add fractional exponents to dimensions
- ✂ Remove metric exponent from
- 🚀 First release