Korolev alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Reactive Web Frameworks" category.
Alternatively, view Korolev alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
6.1 9.1 Korolev VS UdashScala framework for building beautiful and maintainable web applications.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Korolev or a related project?
Korolev runs a single-page application on the server side, keeping in the browser only a bridge to receive commands and send events. The page loads instantly and works fast, because it does a minimal amount of computation. It's important that Korolev provides a unified environment for full stack development. Client and server are now combined into a single app without any REST protocol or something else in the middle.
- Lightning-fast page loading speed (~6kB of uncompressed JS)
- Comparable to static HTML client-side RAM consumption
- Indexable pages out of the box
- Routing out of the box
- Build extremely large app without increasing size of the page
- No need to make CRUD REST service
- Connect to infrastructure (DBMS, Message queue) directly from application
- Multiplayer match-three game build on Korolev
- Goldbricker - Encrypted ToDo List (coming at summer 2020)
[comment]: <> ([![Browser support results](https://fomkin.org/korolev/browser-support.svg)](https://saucelabs.com/u/yelbota))
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Korolev README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.