🚀 This release includes many build modernizations from our colleagues at Spotify @regadas and @nevillelyh, some improvements to scala collection serializers by @gdiet, a fix for regex serialization by @jcroig and finally a consider improvement to ClosureCleaner by @regadas and @andrewsmartin
This version has been published for 2.10, 2.11, and 2.12.
👀 See all the changes here
👀 See all the changes here:
This should be binary compatible with 0.9 and 0.8 (excluding the binary incompatibilities of Kryo 4 vs Kryo 3).
- 🐎 performance optimization by @jcdavis #290
- registering of BigDecimal serializer by @andrewsmartin #312
- ✅ tests to ensure serialized data is not broken by @gdiet #310
- a QTreeSerializer by @nevillelyh #305
- VolatileByteRef serializer by @johnynek #308
and many other
Thanks to all contributors!
Identical to 0.9.1 apart from bumping Algebird to 0.13.0 and Scrooge to 4.12.
Mostly the same changes as v0.9.3 but for users of kryo 3.0
👀 See the diff here:
Identical to 0.8.3 apart from bumping Algebird to 0.13.0 and Scrooge to 4.12.
Identical to 0.8.2, but repairs a broken publish.
v0.7.8April 05, 2018
Identical to 0.7.6 apart from bumping Algebird to 0.13.0 and Scrooge to 4.12.