Avg Release Cycle
1170 days ago
- 👌 Improve MeatLocker (safe to call get before serialization)
- 🛠 Fix a bug with serialization of mutable collections
- Reorganize source for multiple subprojects
- ⬆️ Upgrade chill to work with scala 2.10.
- 🚀 Upgrade to Bijection 0.3.0. This release gained the Injection type, so the BijectiveSerializer is now an InjectiveSerializer.
- ✂ Remove KryoSerializer trait in favor of
- 🛠 Serious bugfix with serialization of recursive types.
- 👌 Improved serialization of scala BitSet
- 🛠 Fixed a long standing bug with serializing some anonymous functions as vals in traits
- ➕ adds RichKryo enrichment with many methods simplifying adding Serializers.
- ➕ adds ability to serialize any Traversable with a Builder.
- 👌 support for mutable scala collections.
- ➕ adds support for bijection.Bufferable as a serializer.
- ➕ adds
BijectivePairwith accompanying registrations in
- ➕ adds Enumeration support
- ➕ adds
- ClosureCleaner and Specs (Thanks to the Spark project!)
- ➕ Added "copy" method to the MeatLocker
- ➕ Added Manifest serializations
- ➕ Added Traversable serializer
- ➕ Added KryoSerializer object for easy registration